1. Sunlight. Vitamin D plays many roles in your body, including promoting serotonin production. Bright light through your eyes also increases serotonin activity
2. Exercise is a natural mood lifter! Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.
3. Sleep 8 hours. Sleep = repair. When we feel rested, we’re happier people.
4. Schedule some downtime. When we’re stressed and overwhelmed, our moods tend to be low. Dedicate a few minutes a day to you and REST. This will really lift you up!
5. Drink more water! Dehydration can cause fatigue and agitation.
6. Laugh more! Yes there is science behind this. Laughing is the easiest way to feel good.
7. Gratitude. Write down 5 things you’re grateful for everyday. When we remember what we DO have rather than what we don’t have, we instantly feel better.
P.S. This article aims to raise awareness of the topic and is for reference only. Please consult the specialist if needed.